WHEDA LoansGet Preapproved
Save with special financing programs especially for Wisconsin residents.
- UWCU partners with WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority) to offer their affordable home financing programs: Conventional Mortgage, First-Time Home Buyer, and Tax Advantage.
- 30-year fixed-rate home loans, with options available with and without Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Available for primary residences - both single family homes and 2- to 4-unit homes.
- Opportunities for down payment assistance, renovation financing, up to 100% financing, and more.
- Income and purchase price limits may apply, as well as some geographic restrictions.
- Explore WHEDA's website for complete program details.
Reasons to choose a WHEDA loan include:
- You have a lower income and want to live in a home you own in Wisconsin.
- You don't have enough saved for a large down payment.
- You are a first-time homebuyer.
- You want a fixed monthly payment.
30-Year Fixed Rate
30-Year Fixed Rate First-Time Homebuyer
Get in Touch
We want you to feel at home with your home loan. That's why our local experts are always ready to answer your questions, understand your goals and help you take a smart step forward.
Learn more about home loans and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process
Use these free calculators to help you understand your personal situation and explore your options.