Our Lending Promise
You need a lender committed to the highest levels of service and care – and that's exactly what the mortgage team at UW Credit Union delivers every day.
Let us help you stay on top of the competitive real estate market and get your clients to the closing table and into their dream homes.
As a top Wisconsin lender1, we give homebuyers every tool they need to make a confident, stress-free purchase:
Exclusive Offers to Help Your Clients
Lowest Closing Cost Commitment
It’s all about peace of mind. If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
First-time Buyer Discount
We make homeownership more affordable. First-time homebuyers can receive up to $1,000 off closing costs!
$250 Closing Cost Credit
Homebuyers can receive a $250 closing cost credit when they open or upgrade their checking to our Premium Rewards.
Great Rates & Flexible Terms
12-Year Fixed Rate - Refi2
15-Year Fixed Rate
30-Year Fixed Rate
7 yr/6 mo Adjustable Rate
Compare loan options and monthly loan payment estimates with our easy rate quote tool.
Fixed-Rate Conventional Mortgage Loans
- 30-year term for low monthly payments
- 15-year term for less interest over time
- As low as 3% down payment available
- 12-month interest-only, fixed-rate construction loan with principal payment due at maturity
- Various loan amounts available to meet specific needs
- Financing available to convert construction loan into a mortgage after construction is completed
- Financing to purchase land for home building
- 15- or 30-year terms available
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans
- 7 yr/6 mo ARM fixed for the initial term with a potential annual rate adjustment
- 15/15 ARM where the rate adjusts once after the initial 15-year term
- 3 yr/6 mo and 5 yr/6 mo ARMs also available
- Loan amounts go up to $1,644,750.
WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority) Loans
- 3% down payment with a 30-year fixed-rate loan
Our Members Tell It Best
Buying a Bigger Home in Wauwatosa
"UWCU has helped us achieve this next chapter in our lives for our families." -Tim
Retiring on the Wisconsin River
"We bought our dream house and are saving $200 a month." -Tim
Refinancing to Pay for College
"We can pay off our home faster and put more more money toward home projects and our children's college fund." -The Wellsmiths
Using a HELOC to Pay Off Debt
"Thanks to UWCU, our financial trajectory has completely changed in a very positive way." -Forrest and Juliet
We're Here to Help