Undergraduate Student LoansApply Now
Help make college a success with a private student loan.
When federal aid, scholarships and grants aren't enough, a private student loan can cover college expenses such as tuition, books, housing and meals.
- Borrow up to $15,000 per school year for a lifetime maximum of $50,000.
- Fixed-rate and variable-rate loan options available.
- Variable rates are capped at 15%
- Take up to 15 years to repay once repayments begin.
- Get a 0.25% rate reduction with automatic payments.1
- No hidden fees, annual fees or prepayment penalties.
- Easy application process - see what to expect.
- For parents looking to support students, explore our family loans.
Repay your way:
- Pay right away - You can start making payments as soon as you want to help save on interest.
- Pay after school - Defer payments for up to 5 years, as long as you are enrolled in school at least half-time.
- Get settled before repayment - Enjoy a 6-month grace period after graduating or dropping below half-time status before payments begin.
- Take a break - Over the life of your loan, you can request up to two 3-month occurrences of interest-only payments and up to two 3-month occurrences of forbearance (skip a payment).2
Our friendly experts are always on your side. They’ll make sure your college costs are covered so you don’t borrow more than you need.
Do You Need a Cosigner?
If you're just starting out and have limited income or credit history, you may need a trusted friend or family member to cosign for your student loan. A cosigner guarantees they will pay back your loan if you cannot do so. We will tell you during the application process if you need a cosigner. A cosigner release is available upon request after you've made the first 36 consecutive, on-time payments once you are in repayment.3
Undergraduate - Variable Rate
Undergraduate - Fixed Rate
Take an additional 0.25% off your rate with automatic payments!1
Get in Touch
Understanding your loan shouldn't feel like studying for a thermodynamics final. That's why our local experts help simplify your options, so you can focus your studies on the future.