Loans » Home Loans » Home Loan Choices
Get a Home Loan that Suits You
We have a loan program to fit your situation. Besides conventional fixed- and adjustable-rate financing, we have a variety of loan programs which require lower down payments.
This is a good option if you plan to stay in your home for a long time or if you prefer knowing that your rate and payment will not change. Choose a longer term to keep your payment low or a shorter term to save money over time.
This loan is ideal for someone who needs a larger loan amount and lower rate since it has lower payments initially. Consider an ARM if you plan to move in a few years, expect to earn a higher income or would consider refinancing.
- Adjustable rates are guaranteed not to increase more than 2% yearly, or 6% over the life of the loan.
Jumbo Adjustable-Rate Loans
- All of our adjustable rate mortgages are available in loan amounts in excess of $417,000.
Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) Advantage
This program provides affordable fixed-rate loans and down payment options to low and moderate income home buyers.
- 30-year fixed-rate financing
- 3% down payment for existing single family residences
- Income and loan limits vary by county
- WHEDA Easy Close Advantage down payment assistance loan available to eligible borrowers
- Loan options available with and without PMI
« Back to Home Loans Homepage