Company Culture That Works
We’re proud to foster a work environment that’s inclusive and supportive. Whether you’re a teller in La Crosse or a loan officer in Milwaukee, you’ll come to work each day excited to make a difference and be part of a fun, hardworking team.
Why You'll Love It Here
We understand the importance of family and flexibility, prioritizing schedules that help you keep a healthy balance.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We value diversity and inclusion and foster a culture where everyone can thrive. This includes offering Employee Resource Groups for employee networking and support.
Giving in Action
We give back to the communities we serve, including offering employees paid time for volunteering, so you can support causes you believe in.
We’re committed to greener living, from purchasing 100% renewable energy to reducing our water use and paper consumption.
We listen to employees and turn feedback into action plans so we can make UW Credit Union an even better place to work.
Learn more about our values, charitable giving, history and financial mission.
Our Core Values
Act in the Members’ Best Interest
- Treat members equitably, with care and respect.
- Empower employees to act in the best interest of the members and for long-term success of the organization.
- Build trust among members by consistently delivering good value and service.
- Treat others with dignity, pursuing equity for all and making the most of each person’s talents, identities, goals, perspectives, and experiences.
- Promote balance between work and personal life by recognizing the importance of relationships and priorities in each other’s lives.
- Cultivate work environments that are welcoming and safe for all by creating a culture of allyship.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively to achieve common goals and celebrate collective successes.
- Support our teams through individual accountability and commitment.
- Draw power, strength, and creativity from our diversity.
- Embrace innovation and change as a means of renewal and continuous improvement.
- Recognize and reward excellence.
Foster Continuous Learning
- Mentor each other by sharing knowledge, perspectives, and experience.
- Provide ways for all employees to grow and advance professionally.
- Take accountability for our own personal and professional development.
What Our Employees Say
“UW Credit Union has been a fantastic way for me to grow and develop as a professional. My department, manager and team offer me several opportunities to expand my knowledge on a variety of related topics and continuously recognize me for the work that I do.”
“The people I work with always consider others’ best interest and are continuously supporting me to help develop my skills.”
“The benefit package provided is quite amazing. Wage, paid time off, 401(k) match just increased are things you can’t find everywhere.”
“I’m proud to work for UW Credit Union because we live by our core values. I know that by working for the credit union I’m making a difference in the lives of my coworkers and our members.”
“We have a positive culture that encourages and empowers staff to do what’s best for our members and encourages, facilitates and empowers employees to grow personally and professionally. Does it get any better than that? Nope, doesn’t get any better than that!”