Make Your Future Happen
When federal aid, scholarships and grants aren't enough, our suite of private student loan options can help fill the gap, so you can pursue your goals!
Choose Your Student Loan Path
Undergraduate Student Loans
Fixed- or variable-rate private student loans to help pay for school. Learn More
Graduate Student Loans
Private student loans designed especially for post-grad students. Learn More
Student Loan Refinance
Save money and pay off your federal and private student loans faster. Learn More
Easy and Affordable Financing for College
When grants, scholarships and federal loans aren't enough to cover all your college expenses, turn to UW Credit Union. We help thousands of students every year with the lending and support needed to make dreams come true.
- Honest expert advice - Turn to the local team that's truly here for you.
- Low rates and zero hidden fees - Save money and enjoy a hassle-free experience.
- Straightforward process - We'll work with your school to ensure you get the funds you need.
- Easy online applications - Apply quickly online for your undergraduate or graduate loan or refinance.
Support During College and Beyond
We’ve been helping students since we were founded at UW-Madison in 1931. But our support for you doesn’t end once you walk across the stage to get your diploma. We're here for you at every life stage.
- Student checking accounts - Get an account and debit card to help you manage your money.
- Low-limit credit cards - Start building your credit and stay covered in emergencies with a Visa credit card.
- Community Values Scholarship - Student members can apply for a chance to earn a $3,000 scholarship.
- Free seminars - Attend a financial workshop to learn the basics of budgeting, financial aid and more.
Enjoy the Benefits of Membership
When you take out a student loan or refinance with UW Credit Union, you become a member. Your membership gives you access to better rates and fewer fees than you'll find elsewhere, plus a range of valuable discounts and services like free financial seminars and budget help.